Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Heidi



Heidi is about a girl named Heidi. She doesn't have any parents, but one of Heidi's friend, Dedie is watching out for her. Dedie takes Heidi to one of Heidi's relative her grandfather. Dedie comes a couple of days later, to tell grandfather that she is taking Heidi to a new home in the city and grandfather was not happy, but he had to let Heidi go.
Heidi liked her new home in the city.Heidi got some stuff from Claire who was her age, but she still missed her home. Heidi got so home sick that she started becoming very sick and wouldn't eat anything. The doctor said that Heidi should probably go back home. Heidi was ecstatic about this news! She knew she would miss Claire though. Claire and her family visited Heidi, but when it was time to go Claire got to stay longer. Claire didn't know how to walk, but that didn't stop them. They had a lot of fun,and there is also a surprise at the end. To find it out read Heidi.
I like this book because it is funny and it is fascinating. At fist I thought the book was kind of boring, but I kept reading, and I am so glad I did! It is the kind of good where it is hard to put down! I would recommend this book to people who just want to read something else. Well, I recommend this book to anyone!
By: Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment